In 2015, Atlas Professionals established their Tenderdesk, a team that would be responsible for creating challenging business proposals and generating new opportunities for its 17 business lines. Since then, the team has expanded to act as an ubiquitous influence to all business lines across our worldwide network of 23 offices in 16 countries.
Expert knowledge of our markets
The Tenderdesk has the knowledge and expertise to participate in all bid phases and create tailored proposals for each of our specialist business lines. They are the first port of call for all opportunities and will collate information across our Operations, Legal, Tax, Insurance and QHSE teams.
Benefits to our clients
Client satisfaction is our sole focus. Our clients can use Atlas’ Tenderdesk to see added value solutions incorporated into their organisation and processes. By using the Tenderdesk as a commercial tool, our team can create:
- Accurate proposals that include compliant and up-to-date technical and commercial information.
- Informative documents with a complete overview of our business activities.
- High-quality information written by the people who work at the heart of our business.
- Engaging visuals/ infographics that illustrates our offshore world and highlights our processes.
- An overview of our latest certifications and registrations
- Timely submission with all the required information.
“Atlas produce clear and to the point proposals.” – Peter Boere, General Manager, Boskalis Australia Pty Ltd.
Winning new business
With the support of the Tenderdesk, Atlas has won opportunities worldwide. One of our most recent achievements can be found in our press centre
If you want to learn more about our Tenderdesk related activities please contact us via the details below. We look forward to sharing our vision and way of working with you.
Tel: +31 23 556 04 34
Tel: +44 117 934 2980